Things to do in Regina
Located just ten minutes from Regina International Airport, our hotel puts you in close proximity to all the best things to do in Regina. Whether in town for business or here with the whole family, don't miss our list of favourite sites and attractions below.
- Royal Saskatchewan Museum - This natural history museum is over a hundred years old and features impressive life and earth science exhibits.
- Conexus Arts Centre - Enjoy a show or schedule a tour to see what goes on backstage at this world-renowned performing arts center.
- MacKenzie Art Gallery - Housing more than 3,800 works of art, MacKenzie Art Centre has over 100,000 square feet of space with eight galleries.
- Saskatchewan Science Centre - The SSC is an interactive science museum featuring educational exhibits, stage shows, and an IMAX theatre.
- University of Regina - Founded in 1911, University of Regina is a public research university with over 12,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Casino Regina - Located in the city's former Union Station, Casino Regina features slot machines, table games, and a show lounge.
- Mosaic Stadium - Mosaic stadium is an open-air sports stadium that is home to Regina's professional, junior, and college football teams.
- Brandt Centre - This indoor arena is home to Regina's professional hockey team and also hosts a variety of events each year like concerts and rodeos.
- Cornwall Centre - Located in the heart of downtown Regina, Cornwall Centre is the largest shopping mall in Southern Saskatchewan and sure to have all your favourites.